Go TO Content

How are civil affairs volunteers rewarded?

Referring to the “Regulations on Encouragement of Volunteer Service in Interior Operations” announced by the Ministry of the Interior, to reward volunteers engaging in civil administration for over 1,500 hours, the exerciser should submit the “Reward for Volunteer Service Application Form”, “Volunteer Service Performance Certificate”, photocopies of the proof of service length, and relevant documents to apply for reward to the Ministry of the Interior.