Go TO Content

Where do I apply for the Tainan Civil Card?

  1. Baby Card: Apply to any household registration offices in the city.
  2. Student Card: The registration section of elementary and junior high schools students under the jurisdiction of the Education Bureau of Tainan City.
  3. Adult Card: The civil affairs (civil and cultural affairs) section of each district office.
  4. Welfare Card: The social affairs (social administration) section of the jurisdiction district office of citizens’ household registration.