Go TO Content

If citizens lost an Adult Card, can they claim the balances stored in the card?

First, please report a lost card on the website of iPass Corporation or to iPass’ customer service hotline at (07) 791-2000.  iPass will be responsible for all monetary losses occurring after three hours from the lost card report and return the balances stored in the card to cardholders.