Go TO Content

How do I report a lost “Civil Card” and how do I give a stop payment order?

First, please report a lost card on the website of iPass Corporation or to iPass’ customer service hotline at (07) 791-2000. iPass will be responsible for all monetary losses occurring after three hours from the lost card report and return the balances stored in the card to cardholders.