Go TO Content

Where do I top up a “Civil Card” with cash?

Currently, citizens can top up the Civil Card at convenience stores (Family Mart, OK Mark, Hi-Life, and 7-ELEVEN) with top-up service, the ticket office or fare adjustment counter of TRA stations (subject to the announcement of the TRA website). Please refer to the announcement on the iPass website for the latest information.