Go TO Content

How do I apply for adoption termination registration?

The applicant of Adoption Termination Registration should be the adopter or the adoptee. They should apply for registration to the household registration office with the following documents:
  1. Agreement on termination of adoption or court judgment and final verdict on termination of adoption (for underage adoptees or termination of adoption approved by the court).
  2. The household register and citizen identity card of both parties.
  3. The personal seal of the applicant (can be replaced by signature).
  4. A fee amounting to NT$50 and one photo (for renewing the citizen identity card). Please visit the MOI website at http://www.ris.gov.tw/ for photo specifications.