Go TO Content

To which unit should district offices submit their contract employee and temporary worker hiring plans?

The district office is a local agency of the city government. Therefore, they should submit their contract employee hiring plans to the Department of Personnel of the city government and the temporary worker hiring plans to the Secretariat of the city government. However, compensational personnel in the same fiscal year will be reported by the district executive and approved by CAB in collaboration with other responsible units, the Department of Finance, and the Department of Budget, Accounting and Statistics.