Go TO Content

What is the unit that makes the title plates of village/neighborhood chiefs?

The CAB is in charge of the procurement for first-time issuance. After a change of village/neighborhood chiefs, local district offices will deliver the title plate to the new village/neighborhood chiefs. Should the plates be lost or damaged, the district offices will produce and issue new ones, which ensures efficiency.